20201002

McDonald

McDonald one my first choice for fast food. It's not due to trends or sign of wealth. Yes, some people consider eating at McD as sign of wealth.

Looking at McD will take me back to all my childhood memories. I still remember when my father use to work in KL and we are staying in Malacca. Every friday afternoon my father will drive back and spend the weekend with us. Usually our weekend rewards will be going to Jaya Jusco to buy toys, Lego and eating out. Such a good times.

Being a father now, I understand something we are not always financially well. The cheat code to treat your kids with both of this is Happy Meal. You got food and meal for less than 10 ringgit. I remember we going to McD at Fajar. Last time we when there was in 2016 a few week before that that McD was close forever. The old toys was good and well though for. It's bad that i never take good care of them. People are paying fortune for them now.

Mcd, childhood, my father.