20121121

TENS ON AHMAD SYAZZUWAN


  1. I am a man of dream. I dream the impossible and do anything the possible to archive it. Tell me what i can't and i prove you wrong. Come on challenge me, i'll bet you lose.
  2. I am no friend of fate. We are the worst of enemy. He screw either way. No matter how he gets me. The most ridiculous thing happen my ways. Don't tell me it's nothing if you do not know me enough.
  3. I love my family so much. Enough said. Only family understand this.
  4. I don't talk shit much. Cause talking mean nothing. You can talk  but as long you did not prove anything you just a rubbish too. I only talk a lot with people i am concern with and as long the are willing to listen. Till this date my mum the one.
  5. I and my religion is personal. It's my personal duty to the god. I know i am weak at it. i do not need no turban, or post quran verse or wear Baju melayu just to show people i do my prayer. What the point of wearing Hijab or songkok if to touch the quran once a week you can't.
  6. I am full of revenge. Once you play your shit with me, i'll make you suffer, believe me i do. I only give you one trust once you shit you are dead to me.
  7. I am aggressive at small and stupid things but at some big things i try to watch and give a hint so the people learn and change. All my siblings understand this. Only stupid person deserve to be mad of and still did not learn.
  8. Hard lesson mean nothing to me. The more you mock and scream the worse it's be. Gentle calm the cat. Your mother wont just came at your wrong  and slap you because it is easier to slap in the face then talking first gently right. So learn.
  9. I believe in this world spins by money. Its sound mercenary but it's true. I put myself through sweat to get it so i own its. You own your money not the money own you, or you will just be a whore.
  10. I believe if we do the right thing on earth someday we end up in heaven. We must gets both because each is related. No religion tell its follower to do bad. Repair my self first in this world and the heaven will follow.