20121122

3 NEGERI CONTINUE

More adventure on 1 day 3 Negeri ? Right now i am collecting stories to write. where did i stop last time..hmm.. cut it short. I ask her. Its not so romantic and kind of a twist. I said i can't promise her nothing now, i am not a good person and i have a bad passing days. I really want to be something for her and the better one from his past. She keeping telling me about them. Sometime it hurt as it never stop. The effect blaze me much. At first she thought  i am going the other way. She always like that laa haha. Now we are counting our days. This is the most real relationship i have. I try to put patience in this one considering what i had before. We try to learn to be together for our future. I told her if anything wrong she can always talk to me. I tell her what my hope are for her. She really need to help me to adopt to this. I really need someone understanding. She promise she will. I know she can fulfill it's. I know her and her move. I really appreciate her and know she is something. Each day is full of it's own story. We have our up and down with me being like this. Always do all sort of stupid things. The old routine keep coming back. Our fight did not last 24 hours. I am really thankfull for that because I can't imagine a day without her. Not knowing what her did or anything happen give me cold maybe after 24 hours i end up dead of worrying. I know she can took care for her self and thing like that haha. So how longs we have been together. She always said we have been together for 8 month. Haha.. right you ? That funny chupp girl.