20121015

HEY DAH MAKAN KE BELUM


After the last day of semester..bammmmm incident. I did not contact her at all. Sentap maa. Akhirnya dapat tahu dia punyai lelaki. Lelakinya pula kan bawa Mercedez.Apa saja dia minta dia memberi tetapi aku yang patut...okay tak betul. This guy does not own a mercedez. He just a plain bullshit. Ini orang boleh sailang saja ma. But at that time i did not feel like doing it. During the holiday i immerse myself with my family. Playing with my little brother. Then one night after getting my bro to sleep my phone ring. Back then its very rare case for my phone to ring. Sometime i lost my phone for days when i am at home because i have no use for it. She text me...auuummmmmm... she said nite..haha. Memancing ni. Then we text for a while that night. After that we text several time. Usually she will said "hey dah makan ke belum" at 3.30 pm during i am picking Amier at the tempat mengaji. Funny thing on my birthday night she wait till 12.00 am to wish me. She said "dah 21 dah ley anak dara orang and smoga dapat awek yang hot".haha.Semoga dapat awek yang hot ya. I ask a to make me a cake since she good with cake and i never got a cake for birthday. She said okay but she said she will not make the cake too sweet and low fat because she said i jaga badan.haha.See how sweet : )
So bring me my cake....cake cake cake