20210903

5 Years Anniversary

Today five years ago, a fine Saturday morning I woke up just fine to start my journey. I went to see Abah first then drive to Klang. A bit sorrow as Abah who is the one excited for my marriage. Maybe it was a symbol that he had raised me to a certain level and for the future. He plans the date, the value of the arrangement and updated everyone. Even I was surprised during the engagement how he talks his way through. All along I know him he was a man of few words.

We reach Sijangkang on time. I had a list of tasks to be completed on that day and honestly, I just ignored the others with their opinions and plans. I had practised the akad hundreds of times. I just a walk in the park.

Yasmen and I, yes we had been married for five years but we had been together more. More than 10 years. We had been thru thick and thin. We have our plan. Our ideas of how we want to live our life. I had chosen a lady who was willing to fight and sacrifice to be on top. A catalyst, not an anchor.

Things might not be as our full plan but we are where we want to be. We had two kids well-spaced between ages. Growing up quite well. We want them to always be the best. We have our comfort home. We got some luxury and savings.

Let see how the next 5 years be.