20121025

3 RASA 3 NEGERI

From the last chapter i left you at Gombak tol. We just came back from Bukit Tinggi. We are on our way back to Shah Alam. After the tol exit if you take left you will go to Sungai Besi and if you take right will go straight to Duke highway and Shah Alam. So which shall we ? I take left basically she does not know anything about this. She still think we are going back to Shah Alam. The she saw the signboard Seremban. Suddenly she dazed and happy like she going to hit me in a happy way. We arrive in PD around 4 or 5 pm. It still hot there. I park and we take a walk on the beach. The water is so inviting. Hot weather and going to the water is very refreshing. She too thinking about it. So we walk around looking for Pants or shirt for a swim. We came here unprepared. Note to myself next time planing a surprise plan better dude. Kecewa bro benda yang dijual nya tak memuaskan betul. Finally we just sinsing our pants and went for the water. She said jangan basahkan dia. Haha this is Ahmad Syazzuwan mana boleh tahan nak kacaw orang. I throw some water to her and let the war begins. After playing in the water we sat on the beach. She a little bit tired and apa kata kita tanam kaki dia. Haha i buried her feet on the sand. Then Tengokla tu kenapa tanam kaki i ni. I really have a problem in sitting down quietly, Poor her. Its getting late and we sure are hungry. Before that she need to shishi.Haha. We when to shishi first and then we looks for food. we sat in a seafood restaurant. At that time a really have a thing for Ikan 3 Rasa. Looking at the menu and my cash i think it will not be appropriate. Nah then i choose lala 3 rasa. I never taste one. Other we have tom yam and kailan. We really have a great meal. Dia makan sungguh menyelerakan. It fun to looks at her when she is eating. I open up the lala for her. Banyak juga lala tu rupanya. And the price make me regret not to choose ikan 3 rasa. We are very full. She smile and yeahhhh. It time to went back home for real. She getting sleepy. I stop for petrol and she ask to get her some sweet to keep her a wake and accompany me. I notice the petronas is selling cake. She did not birthday cake yet.  I ask the cashier for the cake. Nak jual to boleh tapi kotak dia dah habis pegang dengan tangan okay ? Haha that will be funny. Xpela. I buy menthos for her. Not nearly 5 minute she fall asleep. She must be really tired. Tapi dia tak dapat tidur lena. The car shaking and she looking for something to hold on to. What to do. i give her my arm. Haha the solution. I try to drive as carefull as i can, She sleep tightly until the subang tol. so sweet smiling in her sleep. I drive single handedly all the way. Haha. Kan dah kata gua power. I sent her to the door. and the way down the stairs i notice my jeans still smell of salty PD water. Haha what a day. 3 state drive.