20101201

SHOPIN WITH KIDS

Yesterday my mum and siblings when for shopin.I was drag along as a driver "=_=  doh !! nicely easy to find parking spot  that morning. All the shopin start at the moment the mall open till 2:00 pm. Bummer shopin with my mum can kill your ass out.She had to look at every cloth, touch them. Don't let her get to the handbag part. I don't know why she need a new bag when she already had nearly hundred bags. My mum want to open a handbag store kowt after quiting nurse.haha. She said that morning "Jom pergi beli baju adik nak tunggu abah entah bila-bila" but shoppin baju adik just half an hour. The balance?? haha. Price for kid cloth sure cost a fortune. Adik beli Baju Jeep satu dah tujuh lebey "=_= mickey pants dah 100++ "=__= loser gila la abang die. For that money i can bought more than that. My shirt price maximum pown fifty. The 170 Polo   shirt pown had to wait when i am rich enough to buy one.haha.That the grand one la. Kids these day wearing expensive cloth for what just to dirty them with ice cream.haha