20101223

HOLIDAY TWO



 Malacca we are back. This time more to tourist like we when for the historical part.Even I grow up here I never when up this hill near the A Famosa. My Brother really excited to see what on that hill and later find a hole where people throw coin in and money. He become more curios and keep asking.Haha. We see the historical building and buy souvenir just like real tourist. I found a nice bangle with skull Yeah!! and it is very cheap.  Malacca is food Heaven.We had barbecue and eat a lot of stuff here. Ikan Bakar, Fast Food, Sea food you name it.The hotel was nice. Mahkota Century Rock!! Buffet for every dine time. The best is it is at Banda Hilir the heart of Malacca. You can just walk to where ever you want to go Shoppin Movies. It Tradition I think where ever we got my brother will ask for toys and usually it's a robot but this time we can't find a good one. You should look at his face. Overall it a nice Vacation. The best part is my bro get a jaket bulu and get a new grey pants yeah!!